You know Rose, I went and checked my bottle to be sure, because I was fairly certain that when I picked it in up the store, I KNEW it was CG. You know what? I was right. The bottle I JUST bought and used last night is completely cone-free. Yay! I got the amodimethicone from the ingredients list at walgreens.com, but who really knows if that's right unless you find a bottle with the same ingredients.

Anyway, the one I just got is absolutely CG! Now that I know how it makes my hair feel (yummy, soft, and totally touchable, BTW!), and that it gives me great definition and curls even when I air dry (!), you had better believe I'll be getting more next week when we go shopping again. Besides - right now, it's a bonus-sized bottle with the big "33% more free" banner on it. So double yay!

Oh yeah - and I plopped overnight an then air dried the rest of the way, and I haven't done that in months because any water left behind just elongates my curls. Not this time! Maybe it isn't as curly as it would have been if I had plopped until dry or pixiecurled, but it's still nothing to be ashamed of - I'd totally wear it in public!
BB

http://www.BotticelliBotanicals.etsy.com
BSL/Mid Back, thick 3a/b

Botticelli Botanicals Meringue
Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie
Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd w/ double avocado oil and double agave
Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter

Last edited by BotticelliBabe; 10-29-2008 at 04:32 PM.