I started off with a satin pillowcase and then switched to silk. I found the satin made me sweat. I love the silk pillowcase; it has made a huge difference in my hair - and is also really good for your skin.

I also switched my daughter's pillow cases to silk - huge difference in the morning. My daughter has wavy, waist length hair. Even when I pulled it up into a pineapple for sleeping, it looked like a rat's nest in the morning. Since we switched to silk, morning hair is awesome.

Dreamsacks make some that aren't too expensive. They are more durable than I thought. I machine wash mine in cold water on delicate and then put it in the dryer (extra low temp). I've had mine for over a year now and they look as good as the day I got them.
Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!