From the Product Instructions:

This product is not a toy. This product contains calcium hydroxide
and guanidine carbonate (toxic). Keep out of the reach of children.
Keep this product and all others away from eyes and mouth. Product
may be harmful, if it accidentally gets in eyes or mouth. If product
gets in eyes, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Consult physician if
irritation persists. If product is swallowed, consult a physician.
My blog -

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.