I love Shea butter.
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to NubianCoils
Find More Posts by NubianCoils
Join Date: May 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 05:24PM
Man don't talk bad about my shea butter!!!
LOVE it! Seriously, it has changed my life. Let me tell you what I do:
1. I use it on my face as a moisturizer and not only do I save money from buying expensive products that WEREN'T working, now my face is smooth and clear. I am planning to purchase the East African shea butter from Shea Terra soon just for my face. I've heard it's creamier and easier to apply.
2. I had these dark spots on my knees and now after a month of raw shea butter, they are GONE! I have smooth creamy chocolate legs now. Same goes for blemishes I had on my face.
3. My hair just loves it. I'm a PJ (I'm trying really hard not to be) so I buy a bunch of other stuff, but my hair would be just happy with water and shea butter as a sealant. That's really all it needs. I'm sure I could use it as a conditioner and/or in my conditioner but I haven't tried it cause I'm using too many other things.
4. It softens the cuticles on my hands
5. My feel now feel like a baby's butt
YAY for shea butter!!!
Defeated the Relaxer:
Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH
HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil
Full head of 4a hair!