Help!Question For Those Who Use Cloth Rollers On Hair...

I have been trying to find those cloth-strip rollers that people use to roll hair that look like little bits of cloth and then you twist-tie to secure them in place.

I saw Brooke Hogan using them before a shoot and it reminded me that I wanted to check them out, but I couldn't remember what they are called...
I thought they might be a nice way to do a dry set on flatironed hair, but am not sure where to find them.

Does anyone know (what type of roller that is and) where I can find them online (or at Sally's or Rick's something)?

Thanks a lot!
in the pipeline:
Goddess Hair & Skin Recipe Book
Emperor Hair & Skin Recipe Book
Maybe these?

Also, Remington makes a set of cloth hot rollers.

Probably it would be possible just to make them out of strips of cloth.
Posts: n/a
This post was moved to the hair board.
Exactly! Thanks so much, Suzen!

and-Sorry Moderators- I wasn't sure where to post as it wasn't a curly question per-se', and I didn't see a thread on non-rollers else I would have posted there...
Thanks again,

I think I just found them
Conair Soft Curlers
and Luxor Pillow Soft Curlers
in the pipeline:
Goddess Hair & Skin Recipe Book
Emperor Hair & Skin Recipe Book

Trending Topics

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011