View Poll Results: Where do you buy the majority of your hair products?
All or a combination of the sources as below 38 55.07%
Drugstore 13 18.84%
CurlMart or the swap boards 6 8.70%
Other online sites other than CurlMart 7 10.14%
Health food store/specialty store ie. Body Shop 1 1.45%
Salon 1 1.45%
Use natural products/make my own 1 1.45%
Sally's or other beauty supply store 2 2.90%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

REVISED-where do you buy your hair products? ANSWER HERE

I definitely spend the most of my hair product money at Curlmart. I buy GF C&S leave-in and Suave M&H at grocery/drugstores, and Aura Hypo gel from Sally's.
*Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
Aside from 1 product, I get everything at my local Walmart and Longs. My local Longs carries a lot of "natural" skincare and haircare lines. That's where I get my Nature's Gate products.
Curlmart and at another place online.

I see Zaria's been using the 'search' function.
3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
I get all my deva stuff at a beauty supply ( iam licensed in cosmetolgy) so I get it at 40% off, everything else I get at Curlmart I am a really junkie I have sooo much stuff It will probably take me the rest of my life to finish it. I am the same with make up I buy it at the dept. store (All the woman know me its sooo embarassing) Half the time it looks like I have no makeup on.
3A some 3b Total Product Junkie
currently drugstore. when i get more money i'm checkin out sally's and possibly curlmart.
3b-3c CG
Ulta and bath and body works for the products I'm currently using, but I have tried out drugstore things. I voted combo.
PW: ihaveafotki
Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
Former Tween Scene Columnist
Anywhere I can If a neighborhood kid on the corner was selling hair products, I'd buy them.

Curlmart swap
CVS Drug
The Dollar Store
Sally's (not so much anymore)
The Beauty Connection (candy store!!!) - plus Barnes & Noble and JP Licks are across the street, Good Vibrations and CVS are in the next block and TJ Maxx is down the street. Life doesn't get any better!! (Well, there used to be a Sally Beauty around the corner but they closed). Go Brookline!
My blog -

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
I'm a product whore, wherever I can get it baby!
I just ordered some stuff so I can really answer this one
regis salon
online activate site
swap board
Curls site

hmm I just know I'm forgetting something but that was in the past week. I am dangerous when I have some cash! but my hair is happy happy happy
Low porosity, medium texture.

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
Here's where I buy my products:

Shampoo bars: online at Chagrin Valley soaps.

Suave and Activate conditioner: Wal-mart

LA Looks Curl Gel: Wal-mart

Biosilk Glazing Gel: Trade Secret salon

Generic Paul Mitchell leave-in: Sally's.

I don't shop at Curlmart because I know I can find products in my area that will work just as well. It's tempting, though. I generally buy salon products when I feel like treating myself, not really because they work a lot better.
3B that is no longer CG, but still endeavors to have healthy hair by not using sulfates.
i get my stuff from or i go to ouidad n buy it there to avoid shipping...i buy stuff from swappers sometimes (ouidad dts) and if i need something cheap or have cvs extracaqre bucks ill run to cvs
2C blonde long hair

•ojon + curls
•goal: to grow my hair to my waist!

•hair timeline:
-last cut 4.27.06@ devachan by jeff
-colored 3.6.07
-trimmed on 10.1
-softened @ ouidad 10.20
90 percent of the hair products that I buy now, I get from other online sites. And the other 10 percent I buy I get from my local Wal-Mart.

Here's the sites where I do my online purchasing from:
"Curls Tester"
Products in my current regime: Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak, Curls Whipped Cream, Curls Souffle, Curls Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Milkshake, Curls Quenched, BB(Bonner Brothers) Growth Lotion

Trending Topics

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011