Its like a different language! Help me understand!!

I see everyone talking about CGs and devacuts! I have no idea what these are. Could someone please elaborate for me!

The devacut is the cut described in said book.
Currently, using JC HCC, Too Shea, CK and CCSS, RR or LOOB or MOP-C.
CK is the one!!

as of 6/17/10 - I have to add Joico!

Pics at:

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names and each is a different color. But they all have to learn how to live in the same box. ~Anonymous

Life is full of oxymorons....and morons too. ~hopetocurl
Your right, it IS a different language lol. I thought there was a sticky somewhere that had common acronyms, but I couldn't find it. The FAQ in the newbie post has a dead link.

There should definitely be a newbie sticky because there are things that everyone talks about (acv rinse, brown sugar scrub, plopping, etc.), but it took me a really long time to figure them out. Some I still don't know.
I don't know if this is the exact page you are referring to but it has tons of helpful abbreviations at the bottom.

Oh good call. I'm going to put that in the feedback forum so someone will fix that link in the newbie section. Thanks!!
Oh, I know how you feel. I've been here about a month or so and I'm just now getting used to the terminology.
The ones that are hardest to adjust to are the product abbreviations.
They still get me.

Trending Topics

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011