Not to start another shoe thread...

...but I really need to start another shoe thread. I just bought a pair of open-toed heels online. However, they are half a size too big and I cannot return them. Does anyone know of an insert that would make up for the extra space while preventing my feet from sliding forward? Thanks!
I really like the gel inserts that go at the ball of the foot. They usually push my foot up just enough so the heel doesn't slip off.

ETA: Wow, I just realized I typed "food" instead of "foot" whoops!

Last edited by Curlygirlie18; 04-09-2009 at 08:17 PM.

Trending Topics

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2011