my hair was 3a throughout, but now it is 2b/c on the bottom. Is there a way to get the curls back?

When I was younger, my hair used to be type 3a or 2c curls throughout my hair. However as I have gotten older they have become less defined, and are now more like type 2b/2c curls on the underneath of my hair, with the top being either straight or slightly wavy. Is there a way to make my hair more curly throughout the hair, and to have less frizz?

0 Answers