hi I'm biracial male I have long curly hair I have a patch where hair do sent grow on my head help

3 Answers

Sounds like you might need to visit a dermatologist.
I had the same problem a few months ago, along my hairline. I recommend using castor oil once or twice a day. Massage it in a bit and you should start to see results. I use Sunny Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil. You can find that or other Jamaican castor oils on Amazon. My own hair is starting to grow back! Best of luck to you. 
you might need to see a dermatologist or use a vitamin such as fish oil,vitamin e,or boitin to regrow your hair.