Patch in my hair?

in the back of my head I have this spot. I am 17 btw. Here it is. Any help?

1 Answer

Hi Loveandjunk45, I'm not sure why you have a "patch" or what it is. It looks like your part is thinning. But I can't be sure. I recommend visiting a stylist or a trichologist if you are very concerned. If it is itching or irritated, definitely visit a doctor.