I am going to Mexico for the summer. I have 2c hair. what antifrizz should I get to control frizz??

3 Answers

Depending on what area of Mexico you're going to, you might not even need it! Some areas in Mexico are very dry and cool. If you're going to beach, then get a good gel or smoothing cream. You can't go wrong with SheaMoisture Frizz Free Curl Mousse and Jessicurl Sprialicious Gel. As for smoothing cream, maybe it's crazy but I love John Frieda Frizz Ease Straight Fixation. It's supposed to be used with heat but honestly you can just put it in your hair and it will smooth it out. Have fun in Mexico!!
like the above answer but if you need a frizz controller than i use john frieda frizz ease which is good. can you please answer my post.
I went to New Orleans last July, 97% humidity - wasn't sure what to expect and just hoped I'd be able to get in and out of doorways! :-) SO, I took with me Garnier Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk and IT WAS PHENOMENAL! Worth a try for a very inexpensive price.