I live in the UK, and have 3A/3B type curly hair and its always frizzy. What products should I use?

1 Answer

Hi, I guess it depends on whether you're willing to ship from the US. I don't know which products are available in UK stores.From the US, I would suggest Moisture Foundation from Especially Hair. It's very moisturizing and a little bit goes a long way. Good luck!