I have a cousin who is natural and she says her hairdresser uses a product called "crack". What ?

Has anyone heard of a hair straightening product called "crack"?

2 Answers

Yes, RELAXERS. My first thought was the stylist is mixing relaxer or Brazillian Keratin Products into the conditioner or other products. My disguising/mixing the products, they aren't as strong and won't produce any IMMEDIATE noticeable difference in the hair/scalp. If the stylist refuses to tell the client exactly what is being used, then she should probably find another stylist. 
Yes, I have seen it at Ulta.  It is supposed to reduce frizz and curl by 95%.  I have not tried it and couldn't find any reviews of it on here. Crack Leave-in Styling Aid