I'm a 2B. I need a spray-in leave-in that I can comb in since I lose curl the more I handle it.

I have mostly 2B hair, more wavy on top, but tighter curls underneath.  It's about mid-back length.  I need to find a product that I can spray in that'll deal with the frizz I get on the outside, and help with curl/wave definition.  It has to be spray-in because I find the more I handle my hair when it's wet, the less curly it'll be by the time it dries.

0 Answers