L.A. Natural Styling Gel - Strong Hold Reviews

I recently got my hair cut after two years of old growth, and since my curls are so pronounced and bouncy, I want to continue taking care of it, so I purchased Tresemme Botanique Conditioner yesterday, and then L.A. Natural Styling Gel (Strong Hold) today, so I guess my question is: what does everyone think of the gel? Does it have good hold to it? Is it CG friendly? After your hair dries and you break the gel cast, how does your hair feel? It was 2-for-$7 at my local grocery store, so it won't break my heart if it doesn't work, but like I've said, I want to treat this garden on my head with the utmost care, and that means taming the frizz.

1 Answer

I believe that it is CG, but it didn't have enough hold for me. There is another one in the same line with "Spikes" on it, yellow I think. It's a bit stronger in hold, but still not enough for me. Plus the fact that my hair hates glycerin which is in the sport one (blue) but not the spikes (yellow). It's a nice one to layer. Once I srunch out the crunch, my hair is very soft.