how can get my hair like this? (im a male) . i already have my sides cut the same.

2 Answers

Thoose look like twists/locks to me, I reccomend going to a black stylist and ask him/her. Or try twisting it yourself. 
They are locs. I recommend making an appointment with a loctician.