Hey, well basically I'm not female but I've been wondering for a while how to get my hair this way..

I have a 3/4" hightop and I'm wondering how to get it another style.. Imy flattop is the one in the white shirt and I would like some advice on how to get it the same as the guy in the other pictures.. If I need to go to a salon/get certain hair products/instructions for styling then I will follow them, there's a few examples of his hair style.. Thanks!

1 Answer

First of all... I love your flat top! Suits you well. Your hair type is similar to the other dude's... it looks like he colored his ends, though. You can lightly dye your hair naturally with henna powder or a kool-aid packet (trust me, it works). here's an article on a list of natural hair dyes: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/kinky-ha...Try using a curl activator or jelly like these below to get the curled flat top look he has:http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlproducts/view/71...http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlproducts/view/74...http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlproducts/view/22...http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlproducts/view/71...