So I really want to try the "mixed girl hair " look on my hair ? Does anyone know ways I can ?

I have type 4b hair ! Do I do a twist out , etc? 

1 Answer

While there's no real thing as "mixed girl hair," I'll assume you mean a 3b/3c reminiscent style. I would try a bantu knot out or using perm rods to achieve the look. The styles usually result in curl styles. Twist outs, braid outs, etc. create more of a stretched, wavy appearance.