What is the name of this style?

I've been obsessed over this messy curly, untouched look but don't know what it's called or how to ask a hair dresser for that cut and style.

1 Answer

Hmm, I would say it's a messy bob. But the best thing you can do is bring in one (or more) of those pictures to show your stylist.Hope I helped! :)