Can't find clip name?

Okay so this might be a long shot but here goes nothingA while ago I happened across a type of clips for volume and for the life of me I cannot remember what they are called. They were very small and could be worn on the lower/middle of your hair even when dry for volume, or just wet like other clipsthey were like little plastic C's that snapped into place at the root/crown areadoes that sound familiar to anyone? thanks!

0 Answers