I have type 4b hair and I want to get my hair to be that like Corbin Bleu.

My hair is short and the curls are super tight. I am a South African and i was told that I should get a"white girls" permanent perm. I wanted to also know if there are similar products that I can use this side to manage my hair

1 Answer

Hey! There is no product that can change the kind of curls you have. Only chemicals can do that. I always encourage people to embrace the hair they have though :/ Your hair looks pretty short, but you try a wash and go and see if that gives you the effect you want! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Ueu05jOLohope that helps!