I have 3b curly hair, is there a way for me to reshape the curl so it's bigger not wavy/loose?

my hair is 3b & long (the green shirt girl is me) i was told by a salon that i could get a perm & just use big rods but she also said it would cause massive damage because my hair is dry. i dont really wanna pay $150 to fry my hair. i just wanna reshape the curl so its bigger, not wavy or loose,just more wide, like the type of curls you do with a 1 inch curling iron . i live in Florida so the weather makes it impossible to have nice salon styled hair lol what do i do !?

1 Answer

You really can't alter the way your hair grows out. That's already coded in your genetic makeup. You can however, try flexi-rods to get bigger curls. Either that or try finger coiling your hair to help make it curl .to the desired shape.