I am a 3c how do I want to be a 3b. How do i get there naturally?

2 Answers

There is no way to permanently change your curl pattern to another curl pattern other than chemically straightening it.
The temporary way to change how your curls look is using hair tools like perm rods. Certain products might change how the hair behaves but there is no way to make the curls become 3B. Love what you have :) there is so much you can do.