am i aloud to get my curls back?cos now i have like wavy/straight hair

1 Answer

What do you mean by "allowed"? If your hair is chemacialy or heat dameged there is no way to get thoose curls back without what you call transitioning your hair. If your hair just started to become more wavy because of puberty than there is not really anything you can do.