Can you tell what my hair type is? I'm not sure.

I haven't had a perm since September of 2014, but I have a lot of heat damage from flat ironing my hair a lot. I stopped using heat about a month ago. The right side of my hair is more coarse than the rest of my hair & the back of my hair broke off really bad. What can I do? And what products can I use to get my hair back healthy? 

2 Answers

I can definitely see the hair on the right is courser. It looks 3c like, but you'll have to wait until your heat damage grows out completely to really tell. Your right side looks like it might be 4a-ish, but I'm not sure.Start protective styling. Tuck your ends away, and pull them up off your clothes to keep it from breaking off. Look into some protein treatments. I cannot really recommend products, however some 'default' product lines/brands I would definitely be SheaMoisture, Cantu, and Aussie.Good luck! 
It looks like a mixture of 3b and 3c but I might be wrong.