Submitted 06/13/2013 by madalemon (3a)
Category: Styling Cream
(Rated 4/5 based on 1 reviews) Login to add your review
I recently read The Curly Girl Handbook (i highly reccomend it), and many times throughout the book using gel was reccomended. I gave flax seed gel a try but I don't like the look or feel that gel giv Read More...
- -6 table spoons of your favorite moisturizing conditioner
- -12 table spoons aloe vera gel
- -2 pinches cinnamon
- -1/2 tea spoon of your favorite oil (I used evoo)
- -2 tea spoons blue agave nectar
- -Your favorite essentil oils (I used tea tree and jasmine)
Directions-measure out or eyeball ingrediants untill you get desired consistency
-mix or whip thoroughly
NOTE- the final consistency is lighter than a gel but slightly thicker than your average styling cream...this makes it difficult to get into some containers. I store mine in cute glass jar:)
There are not currently any videos for this recipe.