History of Natural Hair and How it Reflects Black History
My Bantu Knot Out Style
By: Vicky260 ( 3b ) | 7.27.15
1. Wash and condition my hair using Shea Moisture, moisture retention shampoo and deep treatment masque.
2. Apply leave-in conditioner and blow dry.
3. Gather small section of hair and apply ORS moisturizer from roots to ends. Twirl hair around finger and twist into Bantu knot. Secure knot with bobby pin.
4. Repeat step 3 for rest of hair.
5. Spray with leave-in and wrap hair with satin scarf to dry overnight. When dry, remove bobby pins, separate curls, and use pick to further separate curls/ add extra volume.