A Curl Expert Shares the Best Advice on Getting a Curly Haircut You'll Love
By: NatrulyMe ( 3c ) | 7.12.18
Tagged: Twist out, 3C
1. Wash hair.
2. Deep condition hair and Rinse hair in cold or warm water after 30 mins (depending on hair type).
3. Split hair into 4-8 sections.
4. Detangle hair in each sections
Apply leave-in conditioner and Shea butter.
5. Split each sections into smaller ones and twists hair (Small or large; whatever you prefer).
6. Apply water with a spritz bottle on hair when needed and continue making desire twists.
7. Let hair Dry overnight and or a few days.
8. Before loosen hair
rub shea butter oil (or any oil) on hands while taking down twists.
9. Fluff with hands and or a wide tooth comb (or hair pick). Enjoy your Twists Out Style. :)