These are the Best Cleansers of 2018 | Editors' Choice
Two-Strand Twist Out
By: Charvyshair ( 4b, 4c ) | 12.7.14
Tagged: #twistout, Natural Hair, Eco styler
1) Wash, Condition and apply Leave-In conditioner
2) Begin your Two-Strand Twists applying Oil of choice first then Eco Styler Olive Oil to each section before twisting.
3) Every day spritz hair with DIY mix of distilled water and oil(s) of choice.
4) If wearing twists longer than 4 days, thoroughly remoisturize hair by applying a curl activator moisturizer to each twist, then reapply Eco Styler gel over twist and tighten.
5) When ready to wear hair loose, carefully unravel each twist. To avoid frizz, do not fluff hair but maneuver hair into desired shape.