How to Plop with a Veil Net
Wash n go
By: Lili_loxx ( 3c ) | 12.18.15
- wash and condition hair as usual. Blot excess water away with towel/old t-shirt.
- part hair into six sections. Section by section, paying special attention to the ends, smooth through a generous amount of leave in conditioner using palms of hands
- seal in moisture to the ends by applying a small amount of any hair oil (eg sweet almond) to the ends of the hair only using you fingertips.
- Leave the hair to dry naturally for at least 15 mins
- Dry completely using hair dryer with concentrator attachment on low heat setting