If Hair Is Always Growing, Why Is One Part of Yours "Stuck"?
Wash plop and go
By: Ashbabe85 ( 2b ) | 2.20.16
1. Wash hair w/ suave coconut conditioner
2. Condition hair with DevaCurl One Conditioner--leave in for 3-5 minutes & rinse with cold water
3. Apply Giovanni Direct leave in conditioner and comb through with wide tooth comb
4. Apply R&B hair moisturizer and Curl Junkie curls in a bottle using "rake" method
5. "Plop" hair in large cotton t-shirt and slept on it all night 6. The next morning, take hair out of t-shirt right before walking out the door. Spray all over lightly with Mark Anthony spiral curls Hold spray & gently re scrunch and finger twist the pieces that need it. Wait a few minutes for spray to dry, apply Redken DiamondOil intense shatterproof serum.7. Later, after hair is 100% dry, apply a little bit of Jane Carter nourish & shine to keep from getting frizzy and add back moisture ! LOVE the way it turned out. The pic doesn't do it justice. Curls in a bottle by Curl Junkie is AWESOME