The time has finally come, my curly fashionistas, to start the transitioning from summer to fall wardrobes. Although there is no way that I can narrow down my own personal must-haves for the season, I have pulled seven items that will keep you hot during the chilly nights.
- This BB Dakota Jacket is an updated twist to the boyfriend jacket. This leather version is the perfect addition to jeans and a tee, or dress it up with a sleek skirt for a night on the town.
- Looking for that perfect date-night dress? ModCloth always comes to the rescue with simple vintage-inspired finds. Just add a smart cardigan and get ready to impress.
- Keeping in theme with the 'Mad Men'-inspired dress, these Boutique 9 oxfords are the perfect add-on for any outfit this fall. You will see celebrities, musicians, and fashionistas across the globe sporting oxfords in all colors this season. Don't worry—socks of all kinds are paired with these kicks, so you'll never have to guess.
- Tired of your Little Black Dress? Slip into this Little Red Dress by Calvin Klein to get those curls some attention! This muted red dress will be able to be worn through the winter months—just pair with a pair of black tights when the snow starts to fall!
- Finally, a clutch that will go with everything! This animal print by Lowie is a great addition to any outfit. Leopard prints have already started cropping up across the country, don't forget yours!
- This adorable boot from ModCloth will keep your tootsies fashion-forward this fall. Don't be shy to mix light caramel colors like this with black. The old rules about mixing colors are out the window this season!
- I couldn't resist sharing this Sterling Silver Talon RIng from Pamela Love. Such an interesting take on your traditional rings, you're bound to be the envy of all, just hope they can keep their claws off!
Purchase this item on ModCloth.com
Purchase this item on LuckyMag
Purchase this item at www.calvinklein.com
Purchase this item at www.asos.com
Purchase this item at www.modcloth.com
Purchase this item on Net-a-Porter