Do you need help straightening your curls? Sarah shares her tips and tricks with you.
Sarah, also known as Waterlily716, shows you in this video how to straighten your curly hair.
Things you'll need:
1. High quality flat iron
2. Good brush
3. Duckbill clips
4. Satin scrunchy
5. Leave in conditioner
6. Hair polisher (she used Fantasia IC hair gel)
7. Heat protectant
Tips and Tricks:
- If air drying your hair, leave it in a pony tail or braid so you can smooth it out
- Turn the flat iron on to its highest heat setting
- Straighten your hair slowly, don't rush it
- Check for bumps or crimps at every layer (or section)
- Spray heat protectant on every layer of the hair
- Be thorough, and do it in small sections
- To maintain the straight hair, be sure to sleep on a satin pillowcase!