An old-fashioned, remarkable moisturizer for your hair and skin.
Fragrant and moisturizing, a sweetly old-fashioned spritz for your parched hair and skin:
- 1 cup distilled or filtered water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin
- 5-10 drop rose hip seed essential oil
- 1/4 cup fresh rose petals or 1 tablespoon dried rose petals
- Boil the cup of water and add the rose petals.
- Let this steep overnight, then strain out the rose petals and add the glycerin and rose essential oil. Combine these ingredients in a spray bottle that has been sterilized with rubbing alcohol, shake and refrigerate.