This February, NaturallyCurly is celebrating a full month of Curly Mixology! Each day we'll feature one recipe for you to treat your curls to in the comfort of your own kitchen. Tweet us your favorite recipes with hashtag #CurlyMixology or share them on our Facebook page!
Coffee Hair Color Rinse
NaturallyCurly user Curly-Kinky uses this rinse to add richness and shine to her brown hair. This natural color enhancer can add dimension and depth to dark haired curls.
What you'll need
- 1/2 cup triple strength black coffee (cold)
- 3 tbsp non-alkanized cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup leave in conditioner
- Mix all ingredients together
- Pack mixture onto hair after conditioning
- Leave in overnight under a shower cap
- Rinse the next morning