Nick Arrojo not only changes hairstyles but changes the way people feel about themselves.
Great Hair: Secrets to Looking Fabulous and Feeling Beautiful Every Day
By Nick Arrojo
St. Martin's Press, $17.95
Nick Arrojo is known nationwide for his ability to give women hairstyles that bring out their individual beauty. Every week millions of “What Not to Wear” viewers see him transform women’s outdated styles or unflattering cuts into fresh and contemporary looks. Most importantly, he helps them to realize their true beauty potential. He not only changes their hairstyles but changes the way they felt about themselves.
In Great Hair, Nick Arrojo reveals his styling secrets so that women can better understand their hair type, assess what hair styles will work best for their hair, face shape, and lifestyle, and get a terrific new look.
Great Hair provides a complete education about hair including:
- Identifying your hair type and how that impacts cut, color, and styles - including ethnic hair
- Understanding products and how to use them to their best advantage
- A style guide with complete instructions on everything from blowouts to updos
- Guidelines on choosing a flattering hair color that will enhance, not overpower
- Dispelling myths and outdated ideas about hair care
Featuring before and after shots of real women (not models) Great Hair shows how any woman can find a style that will make her feel and look terrific. Following Nick Arrojo’s advice in Great Hair means no more bad hair days!