"When I go to a premiere I like to borrow lovely clothes and shoes from designers. It's like the library: if you return them in good condition, you get to borrow more. I'm very lucky." - Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker
Why: Brought Messy, Curly Hair Back In Style
Birth name: Sarah Jessica Parker
Born: March 25, 1965, Nelsonville, OH
Hair Type: 3a
What We Recommend for Hair Like This
- Forget the straightening. You have beautiful curls! (And we kinda like you as a blonde.)
- Hon, you need a leave-in conditioner! Keep those curls moisturized with Kinky-Curly Knot Today.
- Parker is a trained singer and ballet dancer, having studied at the prestigious American Ballet School.
- Parker is one of 8 children.
- The role of "Carrie" in "Sex and the City" was written specifically for Parker. "Sex and the City" garnered 50 Emmy nominations and 24 Golden Globe awards.
- Parker once dated John F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Parker had her famous, trademark chin mole surgically removed. "I just didn't care for it," she said.
Video of Sarah Jessica Parker with very curly hair on Letterman in 1996