NaturallyCurly had another great day at America's Beauty Show! The TexturePavilion was filled with hundreds of attendees seeking out the latest and greatest in textured hair trends. Highlights from the Texture Stage included:
- Kicking the day off with a Farouk demonstration featuring a braided updo on Miss Universe--complete with an official crowning!
- Nick Arrojo showing off six models with his soon-to-be-released American Wave, the latest in perm technology.
- Jane Carter herself doing cutting and half-straight/half-curly styling of a beautifully thick-haired model.
- Jess McGuinty of Jessicurl styling NaturallyCurly's own Michelle Breyer.
- A platform artist from Avlon showing a quick and easy finishing technique on a cinnamon-hued, 4a model.
Here are some of our favorite shots from the day!
Stylist attendee who spent all day at the TexturePavilion soaking in all of the Texture education.
Farouk stylist delicately places Miss Universe's official crown on top of her braided updo.
ARROJO American Wave model.
Attendee checks out her curl, shine, and color at the Jane Carter booth.
Jane Carter model shows off how one product can be used for both straightening and curly styling.
Michelle gets a Jessicurl Makeover!
Avlon platform artist with gorgeous platinum locs.
Avlon model shows of her finished and funky updo style.
Setting the ARROJO American Wave.