Refresh your second day hair with these easy steps.
Do you style your hair upside down? Or cocktail your cream with your serum?
Every curly journey is one of trial and error, but when you finally find the routine that works for you it's magic. It's not just about the products that you use, but also the way you apply them. In this video Jamie shares her secret to second day curls.
You can see how shapeless they were looking on day two, but with a few quick steps she transformed her curls and was ready to start the day.
- Step 1: Mix one pump of curl cream with two pumps of shine serum, like Luster's Smoothing & Defrizzing Creme and Define & Shine Serum
- Step 2: Apply evenly throughout your hair
- Step 3: Spritz with water to encourage curls to form
- Step 4: Flip your head forward and scrunch the curls for added volume
- Step 5: Twist any loose or unformed curls using your fingers
- Step 6: Finish with a defining spray like Luster's Curl Moisturizing & Defining Spray
Then style as usual! Jamie likes to twist her hair up and out of her face with bobby pins.
Watch the Video