When you've decided it's time to pitch your old flat iron, maybe because you're now embracing your beautiful texture, here are some ideas as to what to do with it!
- 1. Make toasted cheese sandwiches
- 2. Iron your husband's ties
- 3. Christmas tree ornament
- 4. Make stylish burn marks on your scrapbook pages
- 5. Use them as tongs to turn hot dogs on the grill
- 6. Cut off the cord and give it to your young son to play "crocodile" with
- 7. Collect several, line them up on the lawn, and play croquet!
- 8. A doorstop
What would you do with an old flat iron? Tell us in the comments section below!