Our Product Junkie spending habits may have us too strapped for cash to purchase a steamer, but we all want to add as much moisture as we can into our hair.
What You'll Need
- 2 Face Towels/Washcloths
- 2 Plastic Shower/Processing Caps
- Hooded Dryer
- Add deep conditioner to wet hair.
- Wet both face towels and both shower caps with warm water (don't soak them).
- Place one face towel on top of your head.
- Secure one shower cap on your head.
- Place the second face towel on top of your head.
- Add the final wet shower cap.
- Sit under your hooded dryer for about 20 to 30 minutes on high.
Of course, the heat settings depend on your own personal preference. However, do keep in mind that if you lower the amount of heat, this increases the time you should sit under the dryer.
Thanks, KorkScrewQT for sharing this helpful information! And curlies, keep 'em coming.
Visit our CurlTalk forum now and browse through to see what everyone's talking about now.