This recipe is so simple, ANYONE can do it.
We love olive oil, and we love honey - so this conditioner recipe was a natural progression! NaturallyCurly user parisienne_girl shared her simple recipe for an olive oil and honey conditioner anyone can enjoy. If your hair is fine or you don't like the smell of olive oil, NC member IM1Curly1 substituted a light olive oil and said it worked a charm.
What You'll Need
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Mix the ingredients into a bowl until they make a paste
- Lightly shampoo and use a light condition if you need to detangle knots
- Work the paste though your hair from roots to tips
- Wrap up in plastic and leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse in the shower, never the bath, unless you want to get covered in oil!
For more curly mixology recipes, or to share your own favorite at-home treatments, go to our Recipes section.