For those with wavy tresses, achieving a messy bun without the frizz can be a challenge. Eye shadow queen, Zabrena from Macshadowcombos, creates a quick and easy bun with all the mess and none of the frizz. The added volume from this style makes it suitable for both fine and thick-haired ladies. Enjoy her tutorial below!
Here's what she used:
- Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Curl Shaping Hair Gel
- Bobby pins
- Hair tie
- Rub a generous dollop of the Pantene Pro-V Curly Hair Curl Shaping Hair Gel into your palms and distribute throughout damp hair.
- Flip your hair forward to lay in front of your face and distribute products through the back of the hair.
- Scrunch your hair with a towel in order to expedite the drying process.
- Secure all of your hair into the ponytail holder toward the back of your hair.
- Gather the hair in the ponytail and press it against the scalp.
- Tuck away looks pieces and secure them with bobby pins.