As wash and go season steadily approaches, curlies wants to protect their hair from being baked to oblivion. Meredith from StilaBabe09 whips up a DIY Hair BB Cream that gives your beach waves great lightweight moisture and protection from the UV rays. You can never wrong with aloe vera gel and coconut oil!
- 1 Tbsp aloe vera gel
- 1 Tbsp organic virgin coconut oil
- Tea tree oil
- Plastic storage bottle
- Add the aloe vera gel, organic virgin coconut oil, and a drop of tea tree oil into a bowl and mix with a spoon until the coconut oil is liquified.
- Transfer the mixture into the plastic storage bottle.
- Concentrating on your ends, scrunch the mixture into wet, damp, or dry hair.
- Blot away excess product with a t-shirt.
We are excited to see more wavy and loose curls sharing hair care tips on the YT! Check out more of Meredith's videos on her YouTube channel.