Bravo’s “Tabatha’s Salon Takeover” star Tabatha Coffey shares tips on how to get gorgeous this holiday season.
- This season, hair should be soft, sexy and touchable
- Spritz hair spray on strands before ironing to set a style without causing damage
- Exaggerate the placement of your part to create a more dramatic style
- Add a blinged-out barrette to add a touch of sparkle
- This season, it’s all about textured up-dos with wisps falling around the face and neck
- Use fingers rather than a brush to rake through hair to preserve texture and waves for up-dos
- Dress up short hair with accessories like an embellished headband
- Choose accessories that contrast with your hair color for an eye-catching look
“Tabatha’s Salon Takeover” airs Tuesday nights at 10 PM ET/PT on Bravo.