These curly haired celebrities are as famous for their hair as they are for their achievements - even winning the Nobel Prize for Physics.
"I pefer an ugly truth to a pretty lie. If someone is telling me the truth that is when I will give my heart." - Shakira
Why: Mega Star, Mega Curls, Mega Heart Birth name: Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll Born: February 2, 1977, Barranquilla, Colombia Hair Type: 3b
What We Recommend for Hair Like This
- Keep rockin' those curls and stay away from the flat iron! The world needs more uber-celebrities that love their hair.
- Wear those curls down and be proud of that gorgeous mane. Try Curlisto Control II and Curlisto Structura Lotion for a nice combo for your curls.
- Shakira is of Lebanese-American, Italian and Spanish decent.
- Shakira learned English by studying the music of Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen, and the poetry of Walt Whitman.
- Shakira is a trained belly-dancer and performs barefoot. Her nonprofit foundation is called The Barefoot Foundation.
- Shakira is short in stature - 4 feet 11 inches.
- “Hips Don’t Lie” is the most-streamed track of the past decade, with over 85 million online plays.
Official Shakira Video: Hips Don't Lie (Featuring Wyclef Jean)