These curly haired celebrities are as famous for their hair as they are for their achievements - even winning the Nobel Prize for Physics.
"Any medal would be good. A big gold one even better.” - Shaun White
Why: He's Got Gold-Medal Hair! Birth name: Shaun Roger White Born: September 3, 1986, Carlsbad, CA Hair Type: 2c
What We Recommend for Hair Like This
- You're doing great on your own, Shaun. Keep that moisturizer handy for those winter days on the mountain!
- How about a little après-ski moisturizing while sitting around the fireplace? We recommend a deep treatment once a week with Mop Top Deep Conditioner.
- White was born with a heart defect and underwent two open-heart surgeries by age 1; he switched from skiing to snowboarding at age 6.
- White's mother only allowed him to snowboard backwards, in an attempt to get him to slow down; this actually helped develop his skills.
- A professional skateboarder as well, White is the only skater to land the Body Varial Frontside 540.
- Known for his red curly hair and getting big air, he is often called "The Flying Tomato."
- Two-time Olympic Gold medalist - once at Torino in 2006 and again at Vancouver in 2010.
Video of young Shaun White at age 11
Video of Shaun White's run at Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics