She alternates between cleansing with DevaCare One Condition and As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner. The DevaCare One Condition is chock-full of nutrients like glycerin, olive oil, and rosemary extract. As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner nourishes her tendrils with coconut oil and castor oil.
To make sure she maintains the moisture from deep conditioning she applies the Kinky-Curly Knot Today post wash. The slippery elm, marshmallow root, cetyl alcohol, and behentrimonium methosulfate make her hair easier to detangle before applying a styler. Like many curlies, Killabee cocktails her stylers Uncle Funky’s Daughter Good Hair Conditioning Styling Crème and As I Am Coil Defining Jelly to double the nourishment from ingredients like safflower oil, jojoba oil, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, evening primrose oil, and linseed seed extract.
- DevaCare One Condition
- As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
- Kinky-Curly Knot Today
- Uncle Funky’s Daughter Good Hair Conditioning Styling Creme
- As I Am Coil Defining Jelly
- Alternate co-wash and shampoo once a week
- Condition with coordinating conditioner leave on as long as possible and fingerdetangle
- Rinse with cool/cold water, I find the colder the water the tighter the curl.
- T-shirt dry and apply products for desired look. Some days no product as all, just coconut oil and let it air dry. For me, too much oil, butter or creams weigh the hair down.
- Use a diffuser for faster drying and more volume, when its already 80% dry. Use a pick at the roots for #bighairdontcare style.
Do you prioritize moisture in your regimen?