See who you picked for best curl-friendly stylist and read why many stylists and salons are making curly and kinky hair their specialty
Salute to Stylists contest winners revealed!
Congratulations to Grand Prize Winner Sandy Marino of Santo Salon & Spa in Pepper Pike, OH!
• Region 1: Stylist: Tracy of 7 Salon, Bellevue, WA - 2 reviews - Consumer: Breauna
• Region 2: Stylist: Melanie Brown of Curls Gone Wild, Gilbert, AZ - 96 reviews - Consumer: aubreyinaz
• Region 3: Stylist: Natalie of Natalie Clark Studio, St. Louis, MO - 5 reviews - Consumer: gr8tiff
• Region 4: Stylist: Anna Craig of Trashy Roots Salon & Spa, Round Rock, TX - 102 reviews - Consumer: MissyWatson
• Region 5: Stylist: Stacy Hill of DyeVerCity Salon, Augusta, GA - 127 reviews - Consumer: whitdeen
• Region 6: Stylist: Sandy Marino of Santo Salon & Spa, Pepper Pike, OH - 155 reviews - Consumer: lisa aguina
• Region 7: Stylist: Julie Washington of The Estuary Salon & Day Spa, S. Portland, ME - 25 reviews - Consumer: Nicole910
• Region 8: Stylist: Nadine Bastien of Aphrodite's Sanctuary, Toronto, Ontario - 4 reviews - Consumer: Maureennione
Recently, NaturallyCurly.com launched its two-month long Salute To Stylists contest, asking for your vote for your favorite stylist. We have our winners! Regional winning stylists will receive 3 months of free advertising on NaturallyCurly.com and a 1-year subscription to Modern Salon. Grand Prize winning stylist will receive 3 months of free advertising on NaturallyCurly.com and a 1-year subscription to Modern Salon, as well as a trip to New York for 3 days of Deva Curlaboration instruction. Winning consumers will receive $150 worth of merchandise from Shop.NaturallyCurly.com and $150 in services from their winning stylist.
The number of reviews were calculated from 12/15/10 to 2/15/11